Pedals/Effects JHS 3 Series

dan5150

Shredding the Blues
Josh just released this new line of made in USA $99ea line of pedals that sounds (from the demos, and from feedback on other forums) pretty great.

I am a fan of JHS. Their AT channel drive is my favorite "Marshall in a box" tone pedal.

I am not in the market for any new pedals, but a few of these are making me think otherwise.

https://youtu.be/hdJ0ezgQuxU

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Too late for me. I spent years finding the best pedals I could find for my compact board, and it is pretty well carved in granite for the duration of Rancid's lifespan. I do know that no single OD pedal on this planet can fill the need for everything.

Last edited:

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I was just beginning to eye that line of fuzz pedals that they dropped a couple of months or so ago. Since I don't need to buy anything at the moment, I've been making it a point to not watch any of the demos of those new 3 series pedals. However, I'm beginning to feel my resolve waver and I'm sure I'll end up watching them soon enough. And probably buying one or two of them since $100 for a pedal isn't a bad price at all these days.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
great price point...worth looking at...but I have a few too many...:whistle::whistle::whistle:...later.

cowboy

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Must be pretty simple circuits, already seeing circuit boards in the coming soon column at PedalPCB