New here

Grritz

Still seventeen... between the ears
I’m 77... but 17 between the ears. A “Damn Yankee” living in South Carolina the past 25 years. I own 5 electric guitars and two acoustics. Been playing steadily the past 6 years. Really looking forward to learning a lot about the blues.
So... jes sayin’ “hey!”

artyman

Fareham UK
Welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement in your blues journey. Take a wander down to the basement and check out the Virtual Jam Room where you can try out your skills in a 'safe' environment, you have to bring your own beer though :ROFLMAO:

Grritz

"Welcome!
:Beer:

Hmm.........Yankee vs Damn Yankee?"

I was hoping someone would ask!

A Yankee comes a visits.
A Damn Yankee comes...and stays!

I was born and raised in New York City. My wife is from Augusta, GA. We moved to SC 25 years ago.

When someone calls me a Damn Yankee, I point out to them that they were blest to have been born in the South...but I made the choice! That usually shuts 'em up! :rolleyes:

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

Grritz

Thanks to you all for being so welcoming. If you're ever passing through the Charlotte area (I'm 20 miles south), start a conversation and let me know. Mebbe we can get together for a beer/coke/coffee.

GuitmanBlues

Blues Newbie
I’m 77... but 17 between the ears. A “Damn Yankee” living in South Carolina the past 25 years. I own 5 electric guitars and two acoustics. Been playing steadily the past 6 years. Really looking forward to learning a lot about the blues.
So... jes sayin’ “hey!”
Welcome, I just getting started in here myself. Enjoy!