Nice Beatles Tune

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
He also does an incredible version of Sweet Child O Mine - just do a search on yt for it.
After listening to guys like this and Tommy Emmanuel and Bob Culbertson play, I am seriously considering
re-focusing all my effort on the tambourine, or maybe the triangle. You know, something that I could learn to play half way decent before I die.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Ya, after sleeping on this overnight, it's settled - I have decided on the triangle.
The tambourine has too many moving parts, is heavier, and is hard to spell.
Off to craigslist to find a good one. Do they come with instructions, or do I need to bug Griff for a new course?

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Geeeez - you guys are not being at all helpful here.
What I really need is a long list of all the good blues tunes with awesome triangle solos.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Wow, I'm feeling so much better about all this today.
I've gone from the depths of despair about my guitar playing to now believing that I might actually be capable of being a multi-instrumentalist!!! Triangle and cowbell. I bet the chicks dig that!!
Glad to cheer you up. I found some more studio work for you!

Last edited:

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
That was awesome!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
It might take me a few years to get to that level of mastery, but we all need something to aspire to!!!!
Is there an equivalent of TAB for triangles???
I'm sure that guy made more money playing the triangle than I ever did, or will, playing guitar!