Now whose fault is this? (NGD)

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Plenty of blame to go around (@JPsuff, @matonanjin, @tommytubetone... there are lots more, and you know who you are...) but it was @Elwood who asked the question that got me thinking, then thinking some more, and even more until I'd thought so much I couldn't think of why not and, well, here we are. So it must be Elwood's fault.

Actually I only blame myself for this, but I give my heartfelt thanks to all of you enablers, all the same.

PRS1.jpg
PRS2.jpg
dvs' PRS SE Hollowbody II

Elwood

Blues
Helluva deal bro!!! :thumbup: You know that was "the other one" when I was settling on the Mira. :)

Looks just great!!! (y)(y)(y) Can't wait to hear it, really!!! :Beer:

I hope you like it, even close to as much as I'm likin this Mira! :D Congrats!!!! :Beer:(y):Beer:

I have been blamed for worse. :cool:

Reactions: dvs

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Please! Just stop this right now!
I've had that PRS in my head for a while now.
Congrats! She's a beauty.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Congrats, it's a super sweet looker! I hope you make sweet music together for a long time!

I gotta tell you I am gassing for one of these myself... and you ain't helping.

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Face it, you knew you wanted it and you just needed a little push.

That would make "Encouragers" not enablers. (y)

We therefore applaud your decisiveness and your choice of guitar and we encourage you to enjoy the hell out of it! :Beer:

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Beautiful guitar Doug, trouble with those PRS guitars is first one shows up and next thing you know there's 5!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Very ........................................................................................................................................Nice!