Quilter anyone...?

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
I just happened to spy this Quilter rig that is for sale and thought I would pass it along in case anyone is interested. I have my Quilter already but if I had the dough I would look into it.

I don't know the seller or the items for sale. I think new, this would have cost about Head -$800 extension cabs $550 ... so about $1900 new. Also includes 6 button foot switch and covers...

Perhaps the price is negotiable. I don't know.. Just thought I would share the link.
https://www.facebook.com/commerce/l...1HsqWsfaLN-7uwJMxEaqD3xkwUH5DTDG&__tn__=*bH-R

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Doesn't work for me on IE either. I won't touch Chrome ... hate it with a passion, and once installed it is a nightmare to get rid of ... I accidentally installed it once and it took Dell concierge services a week to get it off of my laptop.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
RR - Sorry, don't know what to say. It is working for me, using Edge

I know you are a bit of a Quilter fan ;-) If you were actually interested in it. I would get the contact info and forward it to you... Let me know!

Wish I had the dough!

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
If those are regular extension cabinets, the new price for all of that would be $1,897.00 not counting the foot switch. If those are the HD cabinets, the new price would be $2,097.00 not counting the foot switch. But those prices are for the current edition of the head and current edition of the cabinets, and what is being sold here are the prior versions. If they are in lik-new condition as the photo suggests, $1,300.00 is a fair price, but if it were me I would save up the difference and get the new versions.

I have the HD 12" combo and a 12" HD extension cab which is virtually the same set-up and I paid $1,948.00. I can tell you with absolutely no reservation at all that I don't regret a dime of it! The 2nd cabinet is not needed for virtually any gig you are likely to encounter, one 12" speaker is absolutely plenty of volume. For $1,300.00 you can get the same HD combo I have, and have a rig that is actually more useful than the stack being sold, as it would give you the same "power" in one grab-and-go little combo. For $1,099.00 you can get the non-HD combo and still have the same power.

The only reason I got the extension cab is because of my gigging experience years ago in just about every dive bar this side of the Mississippi. Often enough the acoustics in the room was so bad that the bass player on one side of the stage couldn't even hear the lead guitar player on the other side. Usually the PA didn't have stage monitors. The extension cab allows me to easily take care of that little problem. The extension cab does not give you any notable increase in volume, just better coverage.

IMG_0647.JPG

In my opinion, this is the best Quilter bang for the buck!
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...micropro-mach-2-12-inch-hd-200-watt-combo-amp
micropro.jpg

Last edited: