Griff's new course How To Solo Like BB King

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I just got Griff's new course How To Solo Like BB King down-loaded. I just got the digital version, as I usually do. Looks like an EXCELLENT, MUST-HAVE course to me!

I got the digital version too, but after seeing the graphics, I might have to lay down the money for the physical course. LOL (Probably not).

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Thanks! Glad you like it!
Griff ... and all ... there are some mighty tasty licks and very nice solos in there.

And for the "lick-challenged", the solos list the individual licks used to make them up. I keep seeing comments on here expressing the difficulty some have with putting licks together to come up with a coherent solo. This course should be a big help with that. And they are mighty tasty solos to boot.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Griff ... and all ... there are some mighty tasty licks and very nice solos in there.

And for the "lick-challenged", the solos list the individual licks used to make them up. I keep seeing comments on here expressing the difficulty some have with putting licks together to come up with a coherent solo. This course should be a big help with that. And they are mighty tasty solos to boot.
I can't take too much credit this time, I truly "borrowed" every single one of them from the man himself!

ronico

rainyislandblues
Went for the full monty but gotta wait for that but the digital is tasty and promising. Thumbs up!

John-G

The Long and Winding Road
Personally I prefer the hard-copies (dvd+manual) over just the digital, but S&H to Israel are way too much...:cry: