RC-3 Save Loops

JohnDX

Blues Newbie
Just a quick review on how to do it.

1. Beneath the digital display of memory locations 1-99, there is a Memory label under which there are two buttons labeled with up and down arrows. They select the memory location number.
2. Use the up or down button to move to an unused memory location. Locations with stored loops will have a dot to the bottom right of the number. Move to a memory location without a dot.
3. Record the loop and stop it.
4. Press the Write button. The memory location digital value will alternate with the characters ‘Ar’ where the A is upside down - I guess to approximate ‘Wr’. Press the Write button again and the memory is saved. The dot will appear next to the bottom of the digital memory location like ‘8.’ for memory location 8.

As was mentioned, the trick is to have a written record of what is recorded in each memory location. Use the up and down arrows to select the desired memory and play and stop as usual with the pedal.

To delete a memory, select it using the up or down arrow. Press and hold the Write button for two seconds until the display alternates between the memory number and the label ‘dL’. Press the write button again and the memory is cleared and the dot will disappear.

Hope this helps.

Elwood

Blues
I believe (at least some) of the memory locations come pre-loaded with tracks. If you want to save those you need to do it before you overwrite the locations.

Good tip John!!!

JohnDX

Blues Newbie
I believe (at least some) of the memory locations come pre-loaded with tracks. If you want to save those you need to do it before you overwrite the locations.

Good tip John!!!
Thanks Elwood. I think you’re right!