Roku

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Yep. got that email this morning. Holds much promise for practicing in other parts of the house.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Got an email from roku saying truefire can now be downloaded as an app on roku. Sure enough it works. I can watch on my 55in.tv now right next to my guitar room.

Wow, that's really good to know since I have both a Roku and several Truefire courses.

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
I'll be excited if they offer the app on the Samsung Smart TV. Would make practicing after the SO goes to bed a little easier.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Is the app that much better.? I remember I stopped using it because I was having a problem viewing PDFs so I usually just use Chrome browser. If you have a smart TV can't just go through the browser and have big ass truefire all through the house?

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
The app has its issues, but overall it’s pretty good. Honestly, if I want to do any of this on the TV, I just push it from my iPhone or laptop. It’d just be cool to have a Samsung native app.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
There is an Android app. That is the one I was having problems with so I went back to using a browser. Biggest problem I remember was trying to view the PDFs and using transport controls in performance mode. If the IOS app is better I'll have to try that. What does the app give you that the browser doesn't?

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Got it on my TV...works fine...their android app doesn't work so well...I have downloaded most of what I own on my computer...each had there own little quirks but the video is still the same...I usually wait for the $5 sale and load up on courses...like Griff's courses, I'll never get to all of them...later.

cowboy