Best wishes for Big Rig Steve

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Big Rig Steve aka Drumtrucker has crossed the rainbow bridge.

Sorry to post this. I have a good story about meeting him i will never forget. But im shook up now.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
Steve would have been in Kalamazoo in a little over a month at a jam I was hosting, but had to cancel......because of the virus. Now it took his life. Very sad indeed. He was a friend. Here he is at The Old Dog Tavern in Kalamazoo in Sept. 2018. I picked him up at a Walmart where he was going to spend the night in his rig. and we went to a blues jam together. Rest in peace my friend.ellGIhgVThauysUG1It2+g.jpg

sloslunas

NM Blues
This is devastating news. I am at a complete loss for words to express my feelings...

Steve

PS. I have a candle lit for our friend and brother...

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Wow,
Such sad news.
May he Rest In Peace.
I only knew him from his posts here, he seemed to be a real genuine person.
My condolences to his family and all those who knew and loved him.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
This video is posted on facebook already in bgu students but here it is on youtube.

It's Griff and Mark and Steve for 14 minutes starting with Sky is Crying ( not sure I might have missed beginning of that song ).

Steve is on fire playing drums sorry my brother one of the cymbals blocked your face after I shifted to front row. What a show thank you!

https://youtu.be/u2qemYirm8o

steve w

Nottinghamshire, UK
That is such sad sad news. My thoughts are with Steve's Family and friends.

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Steve visited us a couple of times. On one weekend visit in June of 2018, he convinced me to actually get up on stage at an open jam. It was an especially memorable day for me. Not only was it my first open jam performance, but my oldest son showed up at the jam (I had no clue he was anywhere near North Carolina). Here is one of the songs we did at the jam. I'll miss you, my friend.

Last edited: