Moto Goes Sharp

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
I've been listening to a lot of these and all of you sound really good and in some cases even inspired! (I'm jealous :()
I've wanted to jump in but I've had computer issues of late (apparently Windows 10 and an old machine can't get along).
But that's all fixed now (new machine) so now maybe I can get back to where I was before.

It's been a long time since I recorded anything so I thought I'd jump in and finish this one.
(I mean, how much damage can I do in a minute and a half, right?)
Anyway, here goes nothin'...

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/t1yr1z5skxmaxgv/Moto hot shoes .mp3?dl=0

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
WOW!!! Great to hear you got the computer sorted JP. I think the frustration of that protracted battle came pouring out in that solo!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That was excellent.(y) Loved the ending. Great to hear you down here again. Sadly, you just missed a run of brilliant tracks that Moto put out, but I'm sure if you browse through them you may find one or two more unfinished ones. Have fun.:)

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
WOW!!! Great to hear you got the computer sorted JP. I think the frustration of that protracted battle came pouring out in that solo!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That was excellent.(y) Loved the ending. Great to hear you down here again. Sadly, you just missed a run of brilliant tracks that Moto put out, but I'm sure if you browse through them you may find one or two more unfinished ones. Have fun.:)

Thanks, MM.

Yeah the ending was probably the best part.

I played it with my PRS.
I gotta say that as much as I still love my Epi LP, that PRS has become my "go to" guitar. It is so much fun to play and I still have the "9's" it came with!

"9's"!!!
Never in a million years would I have thought I'd love 9-gauge strings.

Truthfully I may go to "10's" (maybe) but I think my recent love-affair with "11's" (on all my other guitars) may be ending soon.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Thanks, MM.

Yeah the ending was probably the best part.

I played it with my PRS.
I gotta say that as much as I still love my Epi LP, that PRS has become my "go to" guitar. It is so much fun to play and I still have the "9's" it came with!

"9's"!!!
Never in a million years would I have thought I'd love 9-gauge strings.

Truthfully I may go to "10's" (maybe) but I think my recent love-affair with "11's" (on all my other guitars) may be ending soon.

Nice to have JP back in the cellar ripping it up! Great ending to a very fun Moto track. I made the switch from 9’s to 10’s a few years ago and have no intention of going back. The 10’s just feel like there is a little more meat on the bones!