Can't Redeem My Golden Ticket Please Help!

JohnHanau

Blues Newbie
I went to redeem my Golden Ticket, I pressed on it and it didn't give me the option of choosing a course. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

John

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
"Pressing" on my Golden Ticket on my Android tablet brings up all the usual options of what I can do with a link.

However, "tapping" the ticket brings up the list of course options I can get.

JohnHanau

Blues Newbie
I guess I don't understand what is happening. Maybe I am not eligible for a Golden Ticket? I clicked on it and it just disappeared. Nothing happened. Griff I guess is looking into it. If I am not eligible for it that is fine. Then I can pay the monthly fee for Free Access Pass.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
That would be pretty weird if one was there if it wasn't supposed to be.

Anyway, after you've been an AAP member for 60 days, one should be there.:)

If you've been a member less than 60 days, one shouldn't.:(

If you're paying monthly maybe you have to have already paid for your 3rd month to keep it.:unsure:

Maybe you've paid your first 2 months and earned one, but haven't paid for a 3rd so it went "poof".?????:unsure:

I never thought about how things work for monthly subscribers.

You pay for 2 months and earn a ticket, but what happens to it if you don't continue to subscribe?

Do you have one day to use it before your subscription expires?

Does it disappear the next day if you don't renew?

Or do you get to keep it until you use it, even though your subscription expired?

I'd be interested in finding out what you find out.:whistle:

Or in hearing from any monthly subscriber who has been in that situation.

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
BTW, I'm pretty sure that Griff is away with his family for at least the weekend maybe longer so he may not see this right away.