PRS Silver Sky

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
In Dodgem Blue was on open box at Sweetwater, I ask my rep if he could do better on the discount for a ding on the headstock, he made me an offer I couldn't resist, be here Saturday, since I can't go to the Michigan jam some good should come out of the cash I was squirreling away

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
pict.gif

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I'm inclined to favor PRS guitars for whatever reason. My current "Strat" is a Warmoth partscaster build with "Wilde Bill" Lawrence pickups. I am nowhere close to being good enough to judge the quality of what I hath wrought; I expect the fine folks at PRS are way more likely to craft a killer Strat style axe than my best efforts. :Beer:

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
I just had to see what color dodgem blue is, so went to Sweetwater for a pic.
Pretty cool guitar I must say!

View attachment 12095

Nice. I have a Carvin Bolt in a very similar color. Mine was called Blue Mist Metallic. That's a great looking guitar. I've heard good things about them. Outside of my budget. Can't wait to hear the op's review.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Nice. I have a Carvin Bolt in a very similar color. Mine was called Blue Mist Metallic. That's a great looking guitar. I've heard good things about them. Outside of my budget. Can't wait to hear the op's review.
I'm hoping to acquire a white pearl pickgaurd for it

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
I'm hoping to acquire a white pearl pickgaurd for it

Nice! That will look great. I used to have a different Carvin Bolt with a Floyd Rose trem and and white pearloid pickguard. It was Translucent Emerald Green. Unfortunately for me, I just didn't bond with the Floyd Rose, so I ended up selling it. I still miss that guitar it was beautiful. Anyway I hope you enjoy your new guitar.