Had To Get The Band Back Together

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
TZ - Loved those double stops!!! Well played.(y)

Thank you. I’m taking baby steps with the double stops but hopefully I can keep focused on learning the major and minor patterns well enough to get comfortable playing them at will. It will definitely break up the habit of playing all single notes and hopefully someday spice up my playing a little bit.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Papa,
That was like a wrecking ball with just enough damage to get the job done!
Not enough to destroy the neighbors.

(y)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Papa,
That was like a wrecking ball with just enough damage to get the job done!
Not enough to destroy the neighbors.

(y)
Yeah, I tend to not be subtle before barn chores.
dankk2.gif

My neighbors are safely outside of my zone of destruction. Hell, they're barely in my zip code.

Elwood

Blues
@CaptainMoto Thanks again for a fine track and all the fine tracks! You did a great job with the production and participation, what an accomplishment!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
To the rest of you; I believe when you hear some playing and you just get the twitch and have to run grab the nearest tele, that is called inspiration. :thumbup: Like this one...MM takes off like Keith R.:cool:, TZ all fast and snappy:cool:, Paleo has that cool campy thing:cool:, now I heard who you listen to Arty yeah!:cool:, Papa, you play for an amazing time straight (a long time I mean:whistle:), and it sounds like it! :thumbup: We can just keep listening and listening! :cool:
Thanks for the inspiration guys! (y)(y)(y) What a fine job by all, throughout!!! :Beer:
I guess I had to wander by and leave my mark so...
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/jk7rrwjmfzobgpk/forgotten bmaj-mm-tz-po-arty-pr-ew-001.mp3?dl=0
from 6:11 to 7:29. (This leaves a nice chunk just under two minutes. What do ya say we all took a vote and are pulling for Moto to close this out!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y))

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Elwood,
Nice to have you on this final track.
Well done!
(y)
Glad to be of service!
I'm a little predisposed right now...don't wait for me.

if there's a piece left and If I can find some time tomorrow I'll give it a shot.

Last edited: