AAP-Index

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Way to go Mike.

I was just thinking about doing the same kind of thing for the lessons on Griff's Blog.

But there's 20 pages on it now.:eek:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Way to go Mike.

I was just thinking about doing the same kind of thing for the lessons on Griff's Blog.

But there's 20 pages on it now.:eek:
LOL, yeah, after I finished the AAP, I thought about the Blog, but as you said... 20 Pages!!!
Maybe Griff can hire his son Griffith to do it?

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I also realized that as he adds newer posts to page 1, the page numbers for each older entry will eventually change.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
I don't see the "Band set up" or "Looper Tips videos when i pull up the gear page however the other march videos are there from theory and technique. Has he posted those yet.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
The Looper session doesn't happen till the 26th.
It doesn't look like @Griff has uploaded the Band Setup Session yet.

Caboburt

No Bad Days
Sooooo...that index is awesome. Is there a way to access any or all of those lessons? Thanks on advance.

dvs

Green Mountain Blues

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I was actually thinking a couple of weeks ago about a couple of subjects Griff has covered in the past, but wasn't sure which section they would be in or how far back they were. I got through 4 or 5 pages on he Theory section and gave up. Mike, you are my hero! :Beer:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I was actually thinking a couple of weeks ago about a couple of subjects Griff has covered in the past, but wasn't sure which section they would be in or how far back they were. I got through 4 or 5 pages on he Theory section and gave up. Mike, you are my hero! :Beer:
LOL, I'm always surprised when people discover something that I put pout there 3 years ago.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
You posted this how long ago? YeeshI'manidiot! Where's the facepalm emoji when I need it?? o_O I'd show myself out, but, at this rate, I'm afraid I'd trip on no less than five things on the way to the door and end up just splayed out all over the floor. Course then I could jump back up and yell TAAA DAAAA!!!!! like I meant to fall all over myself.

I guess it just goes to show that, even the stickied threads get overlooked once we get used to them being there.