Random Tomfoolery

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Not a problem at all; that's the point: Bass strings are for MANLY MEN! :Beer:
When I switched from a walk-behind self propelled mower to a small John Deere tractor (at wife's insistence) i found some muscles I didn't know I had after wrangling that thing around. But still reduced time- 42" cut vs. 21". And a great turning radius.

WilliamEnright

Blues Junior
It will ruin what is left of the cricket season and probably upset the ground staff after all their hard work preparing a wicket for the test matches with the West Indies. Mind you with their Quickies and our Batsmen that may be a blessing ! I can hear the Test Match Special commentary team now describing the meteor falling and the chance that the umpires will have to take the players off for 'bad light'.

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

At the risk of alienating myself from this group, I'd like to say that I don't believe this type of post belongs on this forum. I believe Griff set up this forum as an all inclusive blues community. One that is tied together by our love of blues music, with the common theme of @Griff Hamlin being our teacher. I don't believe that if he saw this, he would agree that this belongs on his forum. I've been on this forum for many years and have thoroughly enjoyed 99% of what I've read on here. Typically, when I see a post or thread that I don't agree with or that doesn't hold my interest, I just scroll on. I respectfully ask this group to keep this kind of thing out of our group. Share it on your person facebook page if you must, but not here. Thank you.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
It will ruin what is left of the cricket season and probably upset the ground staff after all their hard work preparing a wicket for the test matches with the West Indies. Mind you with their Quickies and our Batsmen that may be a blessing ! I can hear the Test Match Special commentary team now describing the meteor falling and the chance that the umpires will have to take the players off for 'bad light'.
I thought this might be something pretty interesting, so I ran this through the language translator, and all it came up with was "WTF did he say??"