No shirt, no shoes, no mask, NO SERVICE.

artyman

Fareham UK
images

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
YAHOO today---"Las Vegas has changed it's bill board--"What happens in Las Vegas-stays in Las Vegas"---now it is (dig this).
"No shirt, No shoes, No mask; No service". I have been ripped again. That 1st came into my mind 3-4 weeks ago---and I was going to do some airbrush T-Shirts---with it on them--but due to --too many irons in the fire right now I didn't get to it. OH WELL--"that's the way the world goes round---up one day the next your down, 1/2" water you think your gonna drown, that's the way the world goes round'. (John Prine).

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Mine's got constellations on it. I've always been an astronomy fan, and just bought a new backyard scope. My wife's friend made us a couple of masks, and that was mine. Like somebody else mentioned, it's in the car for quick access when I'm out. So no pictures.

Had to wear it for like 6 hours straight over the weekend and dang it if those elastic ear straps didn't get to irritating me. I just need to come up with a way to secure it so that it's not tugging on my ears the whole time.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Mine's got constellations on it. I've always been an astronomy fan, and just bought a new backyard scope. My wife's friend made us a couple of masks, and that was mine. Like somebody else mentioned, it's in the car for quick access when I'm out. So no pictures.

Had to wear it for like 6 hours straight over the weekend and dang it if those elastic ear straps didn't get to irritating me. I just need to come up with a way to secure it so that it's not tugging on my ears the whole time.

S-6519.jpg

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
I just need to come up with a way to secure it so that it's not tugging on my ears the whole time.

If you were the lucky recipient of one of Lloyd's now famous pink guitar straps, perhaps a few fuzzy strips from it could be used as a cushion for the elastic on your mask. :p
Of course, if you're using it as an actual guitar strap......never mind. ;)

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!

John-G

The Long and Winding Road
The real Zorro, was named William Lamport, an Irish Catholic.

https://www.historyireland.com/early-modern-history-1500-1700/the-man-behind-the-mask-of-zorro/

I like the Disney version, which I enjoyed as a kid.

Tom
Hi Tom, I had no idea until now, after reading the story, that Zorro was based on a real person. Just goes to show that no matter how old you are, there's always more to learn and surprises are just around the corner. Thanks for the link (y):Beer: