Moto Sit'n Round - Complete

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Nothing wrong with the tone you got there MM
Thanks Arty. It definitely sounded better once I put it through a plugin, but when I dug it out of it's case and played it unplugged, it sounded as dull as dish water. I honestly can't tell you when I last changed the strings on it, but it's at least ten years.:eek: I'll definitely give it a summer treat.:)

Elwood

Blues
That "sliding" just fit in real nice, :thumbup: lot more than a third in there though.:rolleyes: Well, I betcha there were fifths, sevenths, ...
You made a nice "blip" there Paleo.:D:cool::D

Elio

Student Of The Blues
First time I ever picked up a slide.:whistle:

Sounding good! And for your first time, you are a step ahead of me. A close friend of mine is a music professor who decided to really dive into playing slide recently. Just before the lockdown, he brought over a couple guitars to jam a little and give me a short slide lesson. He opened up his little case of various types of slides and told me to pick one out and put it on my finger, which I did. He stared at me a second and very dryly said, "uh, it goes on your fretting hand". Oops.

Elwood

Blues
Like you snuck it right in MikeC, nice fit! :thumbup::Beer::thumbup:

A lamellophone!!! Moto, is that what you have in the background twanging away?:whistle:

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Great to hear what you heard in this Moto.(y) Well played and recorded (of course).:Beer: Love the swing in this piece!!!:thumbup:
Everyone put some nice moves in!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: