Is there anybody out there?

born2boogie

Blues Newbie
was this forum reset in2015 as Im pretty sure ive been a member longer than 2015 as ive purchased loads of Griffs courses over the years. ive been playing SINCE I WAS 15 NOW 64, so a long train a running you could say. i play all sorts rock & blues mainly. interesting how Griffs focusing on timing at the moment. Ive always had a problem with timing, but ive purchased enough courses to keep me going for an eternity. i regularly revisit most of the courses I particularity enjoy rhythms and fills. like alot of people with the pandemic got some time on my hands so enjoying my guitar

artyman

Fareham UK
Well this time of the morning, well here in the UK I'm here :D I started playing again about five years ago and discovered Griff, since then have been to five of the BGU-UK jams that are held each year.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum.
There was a major update to the Forum software some time ago (could have been 2015). I didn't think that any active members were deleted (maybe some that had been inactive for a long time were?)
If the change over has been a problem for you (lost access to courses mainly) you should be able to contact the help desk helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com or 877-662-5837

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Welcome.

You can always check "My Invoices" under "My Profile" on the "My Courses" page to see when you bought your first or any other course.

My, my, that's a lot of mys. :whistle:

Last edited:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Is there anybody out there?

I can hear you. I'm nodding. ;)
You've been here a long while and probably know your way around. Welcome IDM, and enjoy your stay.

born2boogie

Blues Newbie
Greetings all, no problem with courses everything's intact as far as I can tell. pretty flexible forum judging by all the icons on on the tool bar worth investigating me thinks