Griff Videos

Rob63

Make It Your Own
Where do I find a list of the short Griff video lessons that are sent through email. Are they kept on this blog so I don't panic when an email gets inadvertently deleted. Still trying to figure this blog site out (newbie old guy) :)

steve o

Student Of The Blues
If you go to the “General Music & Guitar Learning” page there is a link in the “sticky” area near the top that says “E-mail Archives for 2020”.

Rob63

Make It Your Own
If you go to the “General Music & Guitar Learning” page there is a link in the “sticky” area near the top that says “E-mail Archives for 2020”.
Hovering mouse over all links on GM&GL page not seeing any email archive.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Hovering mouse over all links on GM&GL page not seeing any email archive.
There are 2 sections. At the very top you'll see "Sticky Threads" started by Administrators. Second one down is "Email Archives for 2020".

Below any Sticky Threads are the Normal Threads started by Forum Members.

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
Hi Rob, from Australia!
It seems to me that your original question contains an incorrect assumption - THIS is not the "blog", this is the FORUM. Others (above) have shown you one way to get FROM this Forum to the email posts that contain the links to the Blog Posts that you are asking about. And that is a good (short) way to find your way to particular Blog posts
To go direct into the Blog, go to bluesguitarunleashed.com/blog and that's where you will find the videos that the posts link to. That blog is not a "BGU members" area, it's totally public. A problem that I find with the Blog is that there is no index - you have to browse to find what you want. That's why using the "email archives " list here on the Forum, that Paleo and SteveO pointed out, is better - it's a lot easier to find what you are looking for.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Rob, from Australia!
It seems to me that your original question contains an incorrect assumption - THIS is not the "blog", this is the FORUM. Others (above) have shown you one way to get FROM this Forum to the email posts that contain the links to the Blog Posts that you are asking about. And that is a good (short) way to find your way to particular Blog posts
To go direct into the Blog, go to bluesguitarunleashed.com/blog and that's where you will find the videos that the posts link to. That blog is not a "BGU members" area, it's totally public. A problem that I find with the Blog is that there is no index - you have to browse to find what you want. That's why using the "email archives " list here on the Forum, that Paleo and SteveO pointed out, is better - it's a lot easier to find what you are looking for.
Hope this helps.

Chris, don't forget. You don have to browse to find what you are looking for IF you can remember something about the video. You can search for that"Key Word". For instance if you want to find the Blog Griff did on The Tightrope rhythm, just search for Tightrope. and it will pop up. IF your search isn't finding what you are looking for, let Griff know and he will add the Keyword that you are using.

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the Forum! I see you already have an answer to your question.

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information (some of it good) and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!