Amazing Grace

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well done!
I've been mess'n with that for years and never got anywhere close to that.
(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
I spent a lot of time on it so I really appreciate you guys checking it out. Thank you.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Hey Bandon.

I always enjoy listening to your playing (and singing).

Please grace us with your presents more often.:)

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Nice job!! And a great song.
Never stop playing it - it will continue to get even better and better over time.

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Nice job!! And a great song.
Never stop playing it - it will continue to get even better and better over time.
I appreciate that! Yes I am glad to have this song with me like a good friend. That is how all of Griff's songs have been for me.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Amazing Grace---The most sang song in history------It is estimated that it sung 10,000 times a month and has been for years and years and years. The guy that wrote it was a wealthy slave trader from (I am thinking Ireland or England) on a deliver, his ship got caught up in a hurricane
and he thought he was going to die---after the storm passed ----(His ship in tatters) he sit down and wrote "Amazing Grace" he also changed his occupation...I have played it so many times and I still never get tired of playing it. or listening to it...I play it out of "D'...Good job BW...

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
I'd give anything to be able to sing this song in a way that did it justice.
Actually, that goes for any song. I have heard some fabulous renditions of it.

TxStrat

Lovin’ the journey of life and the blues
That was great! I just got down the ABGU version not too long ago and you’ve just shown some really good ideas to start trying to add to it.