Not Blues... But Fun :)

Elwood

Blues
Great production! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Quality of all the A/V stuff looks tops to me!!! (y)(y)(y) (Problem with the video...I thought I saw GH with the cap @180 playing a JB!? :D) Very cool!! :Beer:
Of course, the performance rocks!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Great production! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Quality of all the A/V stuff looks tops to me!!! (y)(y)(y) (Problem with the video...I thought I saw GH with the cap @180 playing a JB!? :D) Very cool!! :Beer:
Of course, the performance rocks!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer:
That's not a JB. It's a Dave Amato signature model. It shows up several times in the video. You can't miss it, it is a LP with a Floyd Rose.

Elwood

Blues
That's not a JB.
well you are sure right,:thumbup: I didn't notice the five strings 'till I went back just now. He definitely has the ball cap @somewherenear 180 though.:D
LP with a Floyd Rose
but I was talking aboot the bass...LP=Les Paul yeah? (I still notice a bass, even if I incorrectly identify it. Used to be,,, a Fender looked like a Fender, Now, most of 'em still do but a bunch of others do too, aarrrggghhh!!!!)

Anyway, I still like it!!!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
well you are sure right,:thumbup: I didn't notice the five strings 'till I went back just now. He definitely has the ball cap @somewherenear 180 though.:D

but I was talking aboot the bass...LP=Les Paul yeah? (I still notice a bass, even if I incorrectly identify it. Used to be,,, a Fender looked like a Fender, Now, most of 'em still do but a bunch of others do too, aarrrggghhh!!!!)

Anyway, I still like it!!!
My mistake. I saw the Les Paul and immediately assumed you were talking about it being a Bonamassa signature. Sorry.
Yeah, that's a Jazz Bass. It's a Squier Classic Vibe 5 string. Great bass bang for the buck! At 1:46 into the video you get a really good view of it.

Shodai

Blues Junior
I don't think any of us play blues exclusively, and if you're gonna stray from the blues, Sammy ain't a bad way to go!

Nicely done!