Griff's video on Strats freezing up.

patb

Blues Junior
I have tried twice to watch Griff's comparison of his Suhr and the 69 . Both times it froze up at ~ 26 minutes and eventually broke up altogether. I have also noticed delays in lessons. Thanks,
Pat

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Pat, I just took a look at the video, starting at about 25 minutes and I'm currently at about 31 minutes without any issues. Are you finding this to be consisently at the 26 minute mark? Does it do it if you jump to that area and let it play?

Bob630

Blues Newbe
I have had the same thing happen when I use my chrome book and computer, but not with my ipad. It only happens during the day when internet use is usually heavy at other times no problem.

patb

Blues Junior
Pat, I just took a look at the video, starting at about 25 minutes and I'm currently at about 31 minutes without any issues. Are you finding this to be consisently at the 26 minute mark? Does it do it if you jump to that area and let it play?
I jumped in at 26:18 ( Ibanez- Disneyland stage) and proceeded with 2 or 3 stops to 34:01 ( 335) where it froze and eventually broke up.
Thanks;,
Pat
BTW I missed the live session on singing while playing. Hope I do not have the same issue.

Bob630

Blues Newbe
I have tried twice to watch Griff's comparison of his Suhr and the 69 . Both times it froze up at ~ 26 minutes and eventually broke up altogether. I have also noticed delays in lessons. Thanks,
Pat
Do you have a link to that video?