KLON vs TS

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
Just wondering how many of you have both a TS-type OD and a Klon (transparent) type OD on your boards? Do you ever stack them or do you keep them separate and stack each into other pedals?

GeeDub

Mojo Seeker
I have both types and always keep them separate. I have tried stacking together but don't like the increased mid range as much. I have stacked individually with a Fulltone Fat Boost v3 and an Xotic Super Clean on occasion, which worked very well. Hope this helps.

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
I may have one or two or maybe three of each (all different versions), I like stacking them both not so much with each other

That is my inclination too even though in the Double Barrel, the 2 sides are one of each and they can feed into each other......probably best if one is primarily used as a boost. Should be fun.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I have a Klon clone and I stack it all the time with an OCD and a Deja Vib. It's not set up on the amp with the tube screamer on the pedal board but I've got other pedals that I stack it with with that amp. I wouldn't think twice about stacking it with a tube screamer. You might need to adjust a few knobs one both pedals to your liking and tone preferences.