Surprise NGD!

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Strat.jpg

Strange day in many ways. My wife and I had been looking for some new lights for the bedroom and we passed DW guitar shop on the way home. She said "Go and look at some guitars, you said you wanted a Fender". Yes folks, she said it not me. So like a rat up a drainpipe I was in there. I really wanted a used guitar I could work on but she saw this one and said, "I love that, you should buy it". Yes folks she actually said that. So what else could I do, I have never owned a genuine strat for about 45 years. What a woman!

steve o

Student Of The Blues
Awesome wife and guitar! Love and enjoy them both for a very long time in good health!!!:):Beer::)

Elwood

Blues
Wow Mike! Congrats!!:Beer: I'd say she's a keeper.(y) Very nice wife too!!!;)

That is a fine looking strat!!! Looking forward to hearing it!!!:thumbup:

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
My first question would have been: "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?"

Beautiful Strat!
Enjoy the hell out of it!

Shodai

Blues Junior
Took one look at the pic and said, out loud, "wow, that's beautiful"

My wife said what is, and I showed her. She agreed it's a was a damned fine looking instrument. Just beautiful.

Then I read the post to her. She said, "well, that ain't happening"

Needless to say, the guitar is absolutely gorgeous, and sounds like the wife is a keeper as well!

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Beautiful guitar, great wife. Your a lucky man. Or beautiful wife, great guitar. Which ever applies or both.