Any DV Mark Users?

dwparker

Bluesologist
Are there any DV Mark users on the forum? What are your opinions of their amp heads? Also, has anyone compared these to Quilter 101 Reverbs?

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I had never heard of them either, so I fired up the google machine and found this.
I will say that my Quilter MicroPro 12" combo keeps me grinning ear to ear and has no computer software to suddenly no longer be supported as with the Mustang Fuse stuff that recently went away.

Last edited:

Fro68

Okie
I’ve never tried their amps but I have a DV Mark “Little Guitar” that’s pretty sweet.

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
I’ve never tried their amps but I have a DV Mark “Little Guitar” that’s pretty sweet.
I've been thinking of getting one of them for the camper, how do you like it?

I have the Micro50 that I use in the camper because of its size. No cab, just the amp and headphone's and I like it quite well.

Fro68

Okie
I like it. The neck is really great and it hangs well on a strap. The nut slots on mine were cut a hair to high but after some nut work it plays really great. It comes with locking tuners.
Plays great, sounds great and it’s tiny. Great travel guitar.
I don’t really like the color.

dwparker

Bluesologist
I've been thinking of getting one of them for the camper, how do you like it?

I have the Micro50 that I use in the camper because of its size. No cab, just the amp and headphone's and I like it quite well.
So you don't need a cab sim to get a good tone out of it with headphones?

Also, I'm curious how the amp sounds at different volumes. Does it sound the same through the whole volume range, or does the tone change the louder you set it?

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
Honestly, I'm not a good person to ask about the performance of the amp. Not familiar with cab sim, never really noticed the volume range other than it gets louder when I turn it up and quieter when I turn it down. To me, sounds pretty much the same quiet or loud. That being said, I've never had the volume higher than 3, since I use in ear monitor's and it gets pretty loud. I mainly got it for its size and the fact that is has headphone in and aux in.