Lets see the home setup

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
It's pretty much in a state of chaos (that's actually its normal state). Most of the guitars have migrated to a guest bedroom in order to accommodate the drum kit.
Partial.jpg

Shodai

Blues Junior
My space requires a 360° tour:

The"Schecter Wall":
The Schecters, obviously, Yamaha Keyboard, Zoom drum machine, Line 6 Spider IV 75 with shortboard foot controller.

IMG_20200307_184409364_opt (1).jpg

The "Gibson Wall"
Left to right; PRS Santana SE, Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez Bass, Epiphone AlleyKat, Fender Contemporary Standard Stratocaster, and on the far wall a Fender Showmaster. New recorder in the corner.
Line 6 Spider III 75 with shortboard foot controller, hot cabs acoustic amp, and a couple squier ss practice amps.
IMG_20200307_185930439_opt.jpg

Opposite wall has the new guitar case stand with a Fender Jumbo Acoustic, Fender Concert Acoustic, Ibanez AG75, Ibanez SA160, and a Squier Bullet Strat. Fender Modern Player Tele on the wall, and a Yamaha classical in the stand. That's a Remo Ocean Drum on the case in the corner under the Tele.

IMG_20200307_185403954_opt.jpg

The other corner is behind the door. Normally wasted space, but I put some strap buttons on the wall and hang my straps there. There's also a Puruvian Rain Stick.
IMG_20200307_185437555_opt (1).jpg

This is the corner with the new Tascam DP-32SD

IMG_20200307_185850897_opt.jpg

Well, that's the tour. Feel free to drop by anytime. BGU family are always welcome.

Last edited:

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
So i am pretty sure i win for most tangled and not electrician recommended. Actually its not even close. Unless someone is hanging back.

Shodai

Blues Junior
OK - I’ll play...

One view of the room - a small percentage of the guitars in the stable...

Kevin

Still rocking the old Slingerland kit! A real shame how that company fell from grace.

At one point in time it was Slingerland, Ludwig Gretsch and Rogers. Slingerland and Rogers just didn't keep the pro market, and Ludwig isn't too far behind them from what I've seen. All three seem to be marketing to the beginner/intermediate players.

It's a real shame.

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
I ended up in the basement! It’s a work in progress. And I managed to catch the Owl coming in for a landing LOL. View attachment 10681View attachment 10682 View attachment 10683
Digging the decor that goes along with a great music room set up... and an owl. You've got an owl? Wow!

And here's an old picture of my little corner. It's missing a few guitars, including my PRS Custom 22 (the most amazing guitar I've ever played with the possible exception of the strat in the picture below.

Rig.jpg

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Digging the decor that goes along with a great music room set up... and an owl. You've got an owl? Wow!

And here's an old picture of my little corner. It's missing a few guitars, including my PRS Custom 22 (the most amazing guitar I've ever played with the possible exception of the strat in the picture below.

View attachment 10698
Do not take your frog to he owl house, just say'n:cautious: