Newbie checking in

Bubba4blues

Blues Newbie
Hello everyone, I’m Phil from NC. I’ve been doing the ABGU And the Delta Slide courses for a few weeks but haven’t posted yet. I’ve got a Sigma acoustic that I bought back in the 70’s but it’s been in the closet for a long time. Started playing it again about a year ago and found Griff online, really like his lessons so I joined. Looking to get better and have fun. Hope everyone has a great day.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hi Phil, and welcome to the forum. As well as Griff's amazing teaching, you'll get plenty of friendly help and advice on here. Have fun.(y)

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum Phil. I have a Phil that travels with me to my gigs....
Philup The Tip Jar.

Doodlebug

Blues Newbie
Hello everyone, I’m Phil from NC. I’ve been doing the ABGU And the Delta Slide courses for a few weeks but haven’t posted yet. I’ve got a Sigma acoustic that I bought back in the 70’s but it’s been in the closet for a long time. Started playing it again about a year ago and found Griff online, really like his lessons so I joined. Looking to get better and have fun. Hope everyone has a great day.
Hi Phil, I am a Newby two from Manchester England I’m currently working my way through BGU 2.0 And really enjoying it, I hope that you enjoy the ride.

Speak soon.