Electric Guitars free strings to somebody - FCFS

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Free strings to somebody...first come first serve.

La Bella Benders. Heavy bottom 10s (52 instead of 46 on the bottom). I bought several packs because I really liked the idea of the heavy bottoms, but didn't like that I was having to setup my guitar just to use them. Truth is, my Epi Sheraton didn't like them at the nut...the 5th string was big enough it wouldn't seat and would pop out every time I played, and I wasn't going to recut the nut. So I had them on a couple of guitars, pulled them off after a couple of weeks, and now have 2 sets left that I'm not going to use.

So, if you want them, let me know here. First person to post that they want to give them a try gets them. Oh - and I'm not Sweetwater so you have to buy your own candy. :whistle:

strings.JPG

Bernie Fitz

Blues Junior
I've become a big fan of LaBellas since I first heard of them a couple of years ago. They've been my main strings for a while though I've been alternating lately with DR Pure Blues. I'm thinking I prefer the LaBellas overall but sometimes it seems my favorite strings are new strings. If someone who hasn't tried them wants to check them out let them have it. If not I would take them.

Bernie

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Nobody else has said anything so they're all yours. PM your address, and I'll get them in the mail to you tomorrow.