Headrush Looperboard

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Guitar center has the headrush looperboard, usualy list $899, on sale for $399

I have no use, but $500 discount on sale........................dayyyyyyyyyummmmmm

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I remember looking at that and having a hard time understanding how they Justified the price point. If I were one of the ones who paid 899 I'd be pissed.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I remember looking at that and having a hard time understanding how they Justified the price point. If I were one of the ones who paid 899 I'd be pissed.

I guess in someways it replaces lugging a computer, and with 9 hours of recording time, a one man show shouldnt run, plus it has guitar and vocal effects.

So I can kinda see the price point, a decent looper runs $100+, a vocal processor $149, and some guitar effects, delay, little dirt, chorus or compressor even cheap can come to $200, add in the coputer ability, using it as a multi track recorder, I can see why they went that route on price

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I guess in someways it replaces lugging a computer, and with 9 hours of recording time, a one man show shouldnt run, plus it has guitar and vocal effects.

So I can kinda see the price point, a decent looper runs $100+, a vocal processor $149, and some guitar effects, delay, little dirt, chorus or compressor even cheap can come to $200, add in the coputer ability, using it as a multi track recorder, I can see why they went that route on price
Well then we would differ in our assessment. I am looking at other digital equipment in that price range, and what they can do. My price point would be somewhere around $499 retail.

If we were to break down a digital device by the $ value of it's components it replaces, seems like a Kemper, Fractal, Helix or full Headrush would cost tens of thousands of dollars based on all the amps and effects it replaces.

Possibly it was a mistake or a one day special, looks like everybody including GC is still selling for $899. A greater than 50% sale is usually only done when a product is being closed out.

Last edited:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Well then we would differ in our assessment. I am looking at other digital equipment in that price range, and what they can do. My price point would be somewhere around $499 retail.

If we were to break down a digital device by the $ value of it's components it replaces, seems like a Kemper, Fractal, Helix or full Headrush would cost tens of thousands of dollars based on all the amps and effects it replaces.

Possibly it was a mistake or a one day special, looks like everybody including GC is still selling for $899. A greater than 50% sale is usually only done when a product is being closed out.
its been there tagged in store for about 5 days, I even questioned it as I have buddies there, so it might be just an in store special