Every TC toneprint pedal for $399

straightblues

Blues Junior
I have the HXFX from Line 6 which is similar to this one. It is amazing to have all these effects easily accessible when you are playing. The price is really good on the TC.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
the idea is cool, but the fact i have to download when I want to switch pedals is kinds bothersome.............but then again, I am the type that always forgets to do updates

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
It looks really good to me. I like and own several TC pedals and I could see myself using this as a replacement for my Red Truck (which doesn't have a compressor).
I think you can store several setups, so I would love to have a setup for bass also.

Not sure I like the single knob idea though. I wish it were 3.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
I have the flahback mini, I loaded a toneprint setup I liked during the first week of using it, and never touched it since then :)

I think the setting I got was a very clean digital delay. I sometimes use my Donner Yellowfall when I want a different color rather than swap out the toneprint settings.

So I guess I'm not using Toneprint to its fullest/intended extent...

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
I have a HOF mini. I went through a bunch of toneprints, before deciding the one it came with was the best!! Reloaded that and it has stayed that way since.

cheers

Al.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
OK, somehow I misunderstood the original description. I didn't know they had 75 tone print pedals: they don't they only have a handful, the 75 is how many presets you can store for each pedal. They literally only cover effects: (from the web page)
FX include Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb, Flashback 2 Delay, Sub n Up Octaver, Brainwaves Pitch Shifter, Corona Chorus, Hypergravity Compressor, Mimiq Doubler, Vortex Flanger, Pipeline Tap Tremolo, Quintessence Harmony, Sentry Noise Gate, Shaker Vibrato

that is obviously not sufficient for a full-fledged pedalboard. No drive, No OD means this is meant to be part of an existing pedalboard, not a replacement for the red truck or some of the helix type boards.

sloslunas

NM Blues
OK, somehow I misunderstood the original description. I didn't know they had 75 tone print pedals: they don't they only have a handful, the 75 is how many presets you can store for each pedal. They literally only cover effects: (from the web page)
FX include Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb, Flashback 2 Delay, Sub n Up Octaver, Brainwaves Pitch Shifter, Corona Chorus, Hypergravity Compressor, Mimiq Doubler, Vortex Flanger, Pipeline Tap Tremolo, Quintessence Harmony, Sentry Noise Gate, Shaker Vibrato

that is obviously not sufficient for a full-fledged pedalboard. No drive, No OD means this is meant to be part of an existing pedalboard, not a replacement for the red truck or some of the helix type boards.
If you have a Red Truck,,,you are golden brother. As much as I dislike any kind of pedal, I do have this one and will never part with it. Purty much has everything that you need and will fit into your back pocket. If they ever come out with an upgrade with a Talent Boost, I will be all over it...

Steve

Iheartbacon

Blues Junior
No drive, No OD means this is meant to be part of an existing pedalboard, not a replacement for the red truck or some of the helix type boards.

The idea is to use it for effects that their digital pedals do well, and not for drive, distortion, fuzz, etc. where analog pedals tend to still be better and where guitarists have a wide range of opinions on what they like.

I could definitely see putting this on a board with an Atomic Amplifier and 3-4 dirt pedals to get a very potent and ridiculously flexible rig. It won’t match the all in one board convenience of a Helix floor unit but it wouldn’t be too big either.

Iheartbacon

Blues Junior
Another review vid of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UukbzSV_J0Y interesting idea. However apart from a little reverb and slapback delay I don't tend to use any effects (apart from drive which isn't included). So I can't see me getting one.

cheers

Al.

That’s mostly where I sit, but the ability to have multiple delays and reverbs a foot press away would be nice. Right now I have one of each and line for more!