Hello there fine Musicians

ToddBrennan

Blues Newbie
My Name is Todd age 66. I am a professional vocalist and frontman, performing in band for flirty years. I’ve always loved guitar, and decided to start playing upon my retirement at age 65. I am so glad I found Griff and his great courses. Hope to meet other aspiring guitar players in here

Shodai

Blues Junior
You addressed this to the "fine Musicians", but I'm going to respond anyway!

Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I am a professional vocalist and frontman
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Someone to sing my songs!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Welcome to the forum Todd.:) I wish I'd found someone like Griff when I started out. Stick with him and he'll get you where you want to go. Have fun on your journey.(y)

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
Welcome! "Fine" is a relative term but you will not find a more fun and supportive group. Happy to have you with us

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Welcome!
Vocalist:thumbup:
I envy those with good voices.
I love creating my one songs and singing, problem is I stink:ROFLMAO:
Have fun learning(y)