Hello from cold, bluesy NE Ohio

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
I'm a hack six stringer from NE Ohio who's looking to improve my picking and do some rut busting. I started late in life but have been playing for nearly 30 years by now. I don't get the opportunity to jam with live musicians as often as I'd like, but I have a small studio set up where I record a lot of rock covers and some original stuff, laying down gtr, bass, and keys to programmed drums. Everything from Ernest Tubb to Nirvana. I've always been more a rhythm guy, looking to expand my soloing skills and gain some improvisational ability . Looking forward to meeting y'all in the ether.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Welcome to the forum Braylon. Take a look at 'Other Member Recordings', and let's hear some of those originals.:)

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Braylon, welcome to the forum. Stick with Griff and he'll get you soloing before you know it.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. Take a wander down to the basement and check out the Virtual Jam Room and join us playing in there.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I'm a hack six stringer from NE Ohio who's looking to improve my picking and do some rut busting. I started late in life but have been playing for nearly 30 years by now. I don't get the opportunity to jam with live musicians as often as I'd like, but I have a small studio set up where I record a lot of rock covers and some original stuff, laying down gtr, bass, and keys to programmed drums. Everything from Ernest Tubb to Nirvana. I've always been more a rhythm guy, looking to expand my soloing skills and gain some improvisational ability . Looking forward to meeting y'all in the ether.

Where ya at dude? Im on west side of Cleveland my bandmate fellow gunslinger on the east side.

Are you doing Kalamazoo in August its going to be crazy fun!

Shoot me a pm if you are close to CLE and wanna maybe make some loud noise ... rock and blues are my interests!

Dont believe what they say about me here its much worse ...

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
Where ya at dude? Im on west side of Cleveland my bandmate fellow gunslinger on the east side.

Are you doing Kalamazoo in August its going to be crazy fun!

Shoot me a pm if you are close to CLE and wanna maybe make some loud noise ... rock and blues are my interests!

Dont believe what they say about me here its much worse ...

I'm from the opposite side, Ashtabula. Same age. A westside trip might be in order, but I'm new to this site and still unclear about what goes on in Kalamazoo. I am a fan of crazy fun.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I'm from the opposite side, Ashtabula. Same age. A westside trip might be in order, but I'm new to this site and still unclear about what goes on in Kalamazoo. I am a fan of crazy fun.
There's a video and photo thread from past BGU events in the BGU LIVE JAM TALK section. Check that out to get some idea of what goes on.