Snappy in A Sharp - Complete

BuddyLewis

Blues Newbie

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hahaha!!!! Love it Buddy!!! I recognise the solo you played, having just learned it recently. Fair play to you for trying to squeeze it on to a faster track.(y)(y) Well done.(y)

BuddyLewis

Blues Newbie
Hahaha!!!! Love it Buddy!!! I recognise the solo you played, having just learned it recently. Fair play to you for trying to squeeze it on to a faster track.(y)(y) Well done.(y)
Thanks! i just learned it last week... changing keys made it hard for me too... I dont really improvise yet so I've been trying take Griff's solos change keys and fit them in anywhere I can. Its been helping me get familiar with the fret board.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Excellent kickoff P.R. and Buddy. I have tried to get something decent recorded for this one but no luck so far. I am not sure if it was the week off spent in the warmth of Florida and now being back in the cold or something else. I will give it a go later on to see if I can Sharpen my A game a little bit.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Great work, Buddy! I love how you just dived right in! You definitely sound like you have some woodshedding under your belt. I'm personally of the opinion that next to playing with other people, stuff like the VJR is about the best and quickest way to improve. Excellent job!

TZ... as always, you don't disappoint. If you're off from the Florida trip, it doesn't show!

Elwood

Blues
TZ sure sounds good today (y) and Paleo doesn't sound like he has any complex, no excessive "b" and it was just smooth, not too crispy :thumbup: then Moto just Moto's on over and takes it!!!

Dang, Moto was hard to jump in after. Like MM said, those soaring bends, and the rest.

I guess waiting longer isn't going to make it better...so here it is.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/dc1r9qlioenijjg/SnappyA#.mp3?dl=0

There is a nice chunk left after 7:30.

Last edited: