Tadeschi Trucks Band

TerryH

Blues Newbie
I saw the Tadeschi Trucks Band in London last night. Wow! What amazing musicians, and really encouraging to see so much appreciation from the audience. Great music is alive and well. Best concert I have been to for years.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I wish I could like this an uncountable number of times. Great band! My personal favorite of theirs is Midnight in Harlem, but I enjoy everything of theirs that I hear. :Beer:

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Derek Trucks a rock god and blues king of the highest order and Susan Tedeschi can rip it up! This band is a lineup of depth and power.

TerryH

Blues Newbie
I believe they were in the UK for one night only Artyman. It was at the Wembley Arena. Incredible cross section of people in the audience, from young people to old blokes like me!

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Saw them a while back, thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
A very entertaining evening.
They and the band all compliment each other...that's how it should be.

RALKITE

Blues Newbie
Saw them in Melbourne at the Forum theatre.
Couple years ago now. Susan’s voice went but the depth of the whole band shone through.
She promised to come back to make up. Can’t wait.
However not if it’s at the same venue.
Basically if you are not 6’+ tall it’s a nightmare to see. And my 4’11” wife gave up and wandered outside. She did get me 2 T shirts.
But when Derek winds up and that slide leaves the fretboard, seeing it live makes you feel special.

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
First time I saw Susan Tedeschi was at the Jones Beach theater when she opened for the Allman Brothers.

Obviously that was before she married Derek, so looking back, I guess it was sort of a bonus package.

Great show!