Freddie King session

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I was working so I missed this session.
How was it?
Did he mention anything about when he would post it?

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I based my "Ear;ly tone" on his hair. He wore it like that early.

ervjohns

Blues Junior
Anybody using the 11R patch that @Griff provided in this session? I loaded it on my 11R but there is no sound, and I don't know if its a problem with the patch or with my 11R.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Anybody using the 11R patch that @Griff provided in this session? I loaded it on my 11R but there is no sound, and I don't know if its a problem with the patch or with my 11R.
Turn the FX Loop off or go into the FX Loop and change the MIX to 0%. At 100% setting, the signal is 100% the effects return. If there is nothing plugged in to your FX Loop on the 11r, your signal is going to the ether and never coming back.

My guess is Griff had something plugged into his Effects loop and getting a return signal. If you have nothing plugged into your FX Loop, it should never be enabled. The same thing can happen if you have the Volume pedal enabled and the volume pedal is manually set to the fully off position.

Last edited:

ervjohns

Blues Junior
Turn the FX Loop off or go into the FX Loop and change the MIX to 0%. At 100% setting, the signal is 100% the effects return. If there is nothing plugged in to your FX Loop on the 11r, your signal is going to the ether and never coming back.

My guess is Griff had something plugged into his Effects loop and getting a return signal. If you have nothing plugged into your FX Loop, it should never be enabled. The same thing can happen if you have the Volume pedal enabled and the volume pedal is manually set to the fully off position.

Thanks I will check this out

ervjohns

Blues Junior

Yep, it was the effects loop, I had already bypassed the volume pedal, but this did the trick. I am using the 11R pretty much as an amp as the drivers and editor no longer work under the new MAC OS Catalina. It is forcing me to navigate the box itself. I am trying to decide if I want to settle for this as it is or find another solution with a company that actually supports their product.

Anyway, you are a lifesaver once again, thank you

Erv