Hello all

RobertRoberts

Lifelong Learner
Hi all,

Bob here, I've been playing guitar for years but never really got anywhere. I'm staring down the barrel of early retirement (not 50 yet) and need to find something to keep me occupied. I love the blues both acoustic and electric and would like to improve to the point where I'm not embarrassed when I go out to jam. I'm looking forward to learning everything I can here.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of people on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. Take a wander down to the basement and join a bunch of us in the Virtual Jam Room, where you can try out things in a safe environment, have to bring your own beer though, other beverages are available!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Bob,
You will absolutely improve here, but remember there will always be someone out there that is better, so try not to compare yourself to others & just compare yourself to you. (Recording yourself helps.)

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Welcome to the Forum Bob. Great place to learn, ask questions or just schmooze. Looking
forward to you posts.