Expose': Behind the scenes of the GHSBBB Video

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Griff fought hard to keep some of this footage out of the public eye, but I won my case on 1st amendment grounds. Based on my personal investigative reporting, here is the behind-the-scenes look at what really went on at the video shoot.

The set.jpg
The set.jpg

Elio, Dennard, Marv and Flat Laura hanging out on the dance floor between takes.
Elio Dennard Marv and Flat Laura.jpg

Elio, Dennard and ...wait, what is Ty doing when he's supposed to be pretending to play?
Elio, Dennard, Ty checking his phone.jpg

Just after I had finally gotten over the Milli Vanilli scandal, this happened. Keep your eye on Laura for some serious tenacity.
https://youtu.be/4ePXI_CxZMo

Here is how it's supposed to work

Johnny behind the bar

Not Johnny behind the bar

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Griff fought hard to keep some of this footage out of the public eye, but I won my case on 1st amendment grounds. Based on my personal investigative reporting, here is the behind-the-scenes look at what really went on at the video shoot.

View attachment 10114
View attachment 10114

Elio, Dennard, Marv and Flat Laura hanging out on the dance floor between takes.
View attachment 10115

Elio, Dennard and ...wait, what is Ty doing when he's supposed to be pretending to play?
View attachment 10116

Just after I had finally gotten over the Milli Vanilli scandal, this happened. Keep your eye on Laura for some serious tenacity.
https://youtu.be/4ePXI_CxZMo

Here is how it's supposed to work

Johnny behind the bar

Not Johnny behind the bar

Sure Johnny, but where the hell is my drink!!!!!

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Wait so the video was not totally spontaneous?

Next I am going to hear Griff practices on guitar sometimes ...
As much as the band would like you to believe that this was a typical gig, there is evidence that it was a well-orchestrated (intentional pun) event using actors and cinematic trickery!