Volume 2 Down and Out

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Great effort KM. I can't get up to full speed on this one yet, but you've inspired me to try again.(y)

AlanT

Blues Newbie
Just listened to this KM......agree with all the comments above ....great song and great playing. Thanks for sharing.(y)

KiloMike

Eager Student
Thanks guys. I'm really enjoying it. This Griff guy might have a future teaching this stuff...:LOL:

Blues_Dude_Oz

Blues Newbie
This one was a lot of fun. Not perfect, trying to clean up my rhythm strums in places and I'm still struggling to hit the double-stops on the solo and outro consistently, but overall, really pleased with how far I have come.

https://soundcloud.com/kilomike-717800722/down-and-out
Hi There, I gotta say this was a great inspiration, I am a learner still but have a musical background as a semi pro drummer in the 60's from way back when, and having difficulty with the Stretch Rhythm but listening to your version gives me a tremendous hope that one day I will get there.
It is really great on this forum, I should come here often. I purchased both BGIAB1 & 2 and have yet to start them due mainly to my eye sight which now fixed after 2 Cataract surgeries this year 2016. I have just purchased more BGU courses for acoustic electric and it is just fantastic to be able to enjoy learning Blues Guitar with Griff and fantastic members of the forum like you. Michael -Sydney- Australia .June 22,2016

JffKnt

Blues Newbie
Mike, you're gettin' after it on the rhythm, and the tone is great. There're a few little hick up, but basically you got it. Just playing it will smooth it out. I recently started learning this one, and it's going to take me some time to get it where you are, if I can even play it that well, which is questionable. Good job.