Duncan (Paul Simon)

Elwood

Blues
Mike, Chris, I appreciate the support guys!

My enthusiasm with the slothead got the best of me. (some post-post remorse) It does not sound as good as on 16, I believe due to 1) being capo'ed up three frets, 2) my clumsiness with all things EQ and effects related 3) I set up in haste with my laptop in a different room than I usually use. And, this is more demanding vocally than I realized, obviously that didn't deter me though.:eek:
I'm pretty OK knowing that this is the best that guitar will ever look, and the worst it will ever sound. It will stay close, and I'm getting clumsy so it will gather wear and such, hard on the looks. The sound, this guitar most clearly makes me aware of the bass and treble registers (if that makes a bit of sense to you). That is pretty exciting. Now I just have to figure out how to let it sound like it wants to!

I do believe I'm in love.:D

Elwood

Blues
Thanks Capn! I need to go study some of Griff''s stuff and learn some actual technique. I just flap away with my fingers and get lucky some times. o_O

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I'm in a nostalgic mood, just gave a listen to some of Dave's stuff so, I needed to spread the love and come back to this one.
:)