DigiTech Band Creator

JDuckworth

Blues Newbie
Anyone have/use the DigiTech Trio + Band Creator and Looper? I was thinking about getting one to work with my BGU 2.0 course.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
I recently got one and I THINK I'm going to love it. It's been a busy time of year and I haven't devoted a lot of time to it, but my initial reaction is very favorable...

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I have one and it’s great. I don’t use it nearly enough but now that I’m slowly beginning to learn to solo it’s gonna be perfect for quick jam tracks to practice over. I found if I strum a 12 bar of open chords into it on the blues setting it’s golden.

Mickey Duane

Used To Be A Rock Star
Yes I have the trio Plus

I lay down songs I like to play - send the rhythm and bass and drums into the PA then play over that we rhythm and leads ans such.

It is a great tool but to lay down the correct tracks and such you really need to count it out to sound right.(Griff is great to teach us how to do that - it comes in handy with all kinds of music.

Get it - you will dig it

Peace

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Got one I'm willing to part with...only been used a couple of times...I'm still old school and use my computer, backing tracks, etc...PM me if interested...later.

cowboy

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I have the original as well and really like it. I've been trying to make it a point to create my own tracks for practice and rely less on backing tracks to force myself to work on my rhythm playing.

CapnDenny1

Student Of The Blues
I have both the Trio and the Trio+.

The main advantage of the Trio+ is that it has a built in looper, so you can record a rhythm track with your guitar to go along with the drum and bass track the Trio+ generates. You can do the same thing with the Trio and a looper pedal, but it's difficult getting your rhythm track and the Trio bass and drum tracks to be in sync. By having the Trio+ do both the drum and bass and the looper, it automatically syncs it up.

The Trio+ also has more modes and flavors of drums and bass.

I can recommend both of them. They Trio was selling for $50 when they released the Trio+. For jamming both will work. But being able to a rhythm guitar track and then the lead also is the main advantage of the Trio+.