Back at it.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Michael - Welcome to BGU. You are in the right place, there are lots of great and very helpful folks around here... lots of learning resources as well.

I will add that we are neighbors, at least neighboring states. I am in NH. I am not familiar with Easter MA... could that be Eastern MA or Easton MA? Anyway, hope you have fun picking and hanging in the BGU Forum.

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

I'm in southern NH, and do a lot of work in the North Shore area of MA. It's a small world, isn't it?

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Welcome to the forum, Michael! I have a brother-in-law who lives in Boston and when my wife and I were still dating she lived in Salem. :Beer:

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Welcome to the Forum Michael. Great place to learn, ask questions or just schmooze.
Don't be shy about posting questions and comments.