TrueFire 12 Days of December Sale

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Surprising, it seems no one has mentioned the TrueFire 12 Days of December Sale going on now.

Lots of tasty sales going on that change hourly. Plus give a ways, $5 downloads, free downloads, etc.

I just purchased this. I know nothing about Matthew Brandt. But this was one of there $5 downloads. I more than likely will add it to the piles and piles of lessons I have scattered around my office and hard drive and never get to it. But it looked interesting and what do I have to lose (other than $5)?

BoogieMan

Blues Junior
I have this course as well. I though Matthieu was a bit of a dud at first when I tried one of his courses but he has become one of my favourite TF instructors. Love his wry sense of humour!

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
" piles of lessons I have scattered around my office"

And that is why I stopped getting those $5 downloads. I found I never touched the last $50 of $5 downloads I got from them in the past.

Maybe I had bad lick, but I found their "50 <whatever>" not to work for me, the ones I got are a mishmash, sometimes of multiple courses.

I'm entering the giveaway, you never know...

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I had around 3000 entries for the Thanksgiving giveaway. Just click a button every hour, no biggie.

I thought that 3000 was pretty good, until I saw other losers saying 50,00, 108,000 and 135,000 entries. o_O

I have ADD so I have an all access superscription which renews @ $99/yr. This allows me to see what s in the course before I buy it. And I take a little here, a little there, so I don't get bored with a course.
I can look at the $5 downloads to see if it is something I would use over and over. Some of the $5 stuff is good, others not so much but other sales @ $10 and $20 are good too. .

Here's a freebie from two of my favorite instructors.

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
I had about 60000 you could get several hundred from the golden turkeys for a minute or two's effort every hour. The downside was I really didn't want a 100w boogie. Now a nice LP that's a different matter.

cheers

Al.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
For those of you who know Steve Travato his "Vodoo Blues" course is currently $5 this hour..

The last few days they repeat all the sales, so you might want to consider picking this one up, if you don't have it already.

matonanjin

I had about 60000 you could get several hundred from the golden turkeys for a minute or two's effort every hour. The downside was I really didn't want a 100w boogie. Now a nice LP that's a different matter.

cheers

Al.
Golden Turkeys??????

matonanjin

Private lessons are part of the sale too so... keep an eye out!
I was just looking and I couldn't find them on sale. I want to preload up a bunch more. I'll keep looking; maybe they rotate in and out of the sales cycle. Thanks, Chris.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
I have a grand total of... 230 entries so far. It's not like I set a reminder every hour, so I do it when I happen to be in my phone and think about it.
Leaving on a business trip for a week of meetings next week, so I'll have other things to do.

On the other hand I won a guitar once from buying a $3 tuner, even though some people spent hundreds and didn't win a thing, so there is always a chance. And then there are the other prices too.

matonanjin

cheers

Al.
I have a grand total of... 230 entries so far. It's not like I set a reminder every hour, so I do it when I happen to be in my phone and think about it.

TwoNote that makes me feel a little better. I was feeling pretty confident with my 525 entries! :cool: Until I saw people with 60,000 and 130,000! :eek: That seems mathematically impossible.

Oh Well. I have comfort knowing I bought more courses I'll never get to.:rolleyes:

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
I was just looking and I couldn't find them on sale. I want to preload up a bunch more. I'll keep looking; maybe they rotate in and out of the sales cycle. Thanks, Chris.

Be sure to check near the end of the sale when everything is usually on sale!

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Where did you see the private lessons on sale?

They change up hourly so you have to catch the specific instructor at the right time... or ... Maybe at the end of the sale they may put them all up at the same time. If I remember correctly at one time I saw Corey Congilio listed for $29, normally $49. To be clear this was the INDIVIDUAL lessons not the ongoing monthly lesson.

matonanjin

They change up hourly so you have to catch the specific instructor at the right time... or ... Maybe at the end of the sale they may put them all up at the same time. If I remember correctly at one time I saw Corey Congilio listed for $29, normally $49. To be clear this was the INDIVIDUAL lessons not the ongoing monthly lesson.
By now I should know better than to ever doubt you, shouldn't I Chris:eek:o_O

Private lessons are on sale right now. Probably for the day. I'm picking up some for future use.