Going up to the next level this may change your life

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Big time thanks to Griff and the community here all my six string brothers and sisters!

I have some plans for next year and what I will be working on etc. ( Yes thanks Steve G and Chris counting and practicing counting while playing is number one those guys are the bomb ).

But I want to give back to the community here. Something bright and red and christmas like to cheer your soul.

So I started thinking ( that's always dangerous ). Not in the camouflage area either ...

This 4 note solo thing. Its good it's very good it is a life changer for many.

But I kept thinking ... I am kind of like a mad genius right? Very smart ... very crazy ... not quite right in the head eh?

How bright am I? Why I am so bright my mother used to call me sun!!

So anyhow four notes is a lot of notes. ( Spoiler alert there are more than 4 ).

How about a one note solo? Blues in E eh?

Let's take it down to the essentials here and be kind to everyone. Once you start thinking about it and you think one note the chord changes are not really required either right? Let's just stay E all the way.

Plus if you really think about it the counting can be difficult and tricky. Let's simplify all this up eh?

So here is my gift in this video. Enjoy!!!

https://youtu.be/zXkckWaLXqQ

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Big time thanks to Griff and the community here all my six string brothers and sisters!

I have some plans for next year and what I will be working on etc. ( Yes thanks Steve G and Chris counting and practicing counting while playing is number one those guys are the bomb ).

But I want to give back to the community here. Something bright and red and christmas like to cheer your soul.

So I started thinking ( that's always dangerous ). Not in the camouflage area either ...

But I kept thinking ... I am kind of like a mad genius right? Very smart ... very crazy ... not quite right in the head eh?

So anyhow four notes is a lot of notes. ( Spoiler alert there are more than 4 ).

Let's take it down to the essentials here and be kind to everyone. Once you start thinking about it and you think one note the chord changes are not really required either right? Let's just stay E all the way.

Plus if you really think about it the counting can be difficult and tricky. Let's simplify all this up eh?

nailed it!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

I'm in! I don't have a glowing vacuum tube to show off, though. This is also in E.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
It was good, but IMHO he really could have put a little more emotion into it.
I think with a week or two of practice, I could do as well, or maybe even a bit better.