Sell All Your Guitars!

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
Not sure abiut quick changes on stage. And what about breaking strings. Might need 2 then. Oh and what about those that like Fender scale lebgth. And even more importantly those that like pretty guitars. Cleaver idea but think I will pass.

cheers

Al.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
My guess is their target market involves keeping the cost of various modules down. Low-ish cost buy-in and you can upgrade and/or diversify your ride as budget permits.

As an unapologetic geek I like it. Customizing-vana. :Beer:

sloslunas

NM Blues

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
It doesn't even look good to me

I have to agree, in the sense of something I’d own; then again, I’m not a fan of Jacksons, Explorers, SGs, and “pointy” type guitars in general. Gimme that classic hollowbody look.

As a geek who digs ungainly looking science fiction spaceships where form follows function? I can appreciate the design of these and figure it’s gonna be a hit with the kids. :Beer:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I have to agree, in the sense of something I’d own; then again, I’m not a fan of Jacksons, Explorers, SGs, and “pointy” type guitars in general. Gimme that classic hollowbody look.

As a geek who digs ungainly looking science fiction spaceships where form follows function? I can appreciate the design of these and figure it’s gonna be a hit with the kids. :Beer:
But pointy guitars sound better!