A flashback!

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Steve; That has to be the most enjoyable act ever at a BGU live. That put a smile on every buddies face. .

Last edited:

sloslunas

NM Blues
Steve; That has to be the most enjoyable act ever at a BGU live. That put a smile on every buddies face. .
You are way too kind David. I won't mention any names, but someone actually talked me into doing that song?? Hats off to my brothers Jerry and Crossroads and all of their contributions. We had a lot of fun playing together during the week...

Steve

PS. I just now noticed that this was recorded on my 63rd birthday!! Go figure...

sloslunas

NM Blues
A birthday to remember---I heard you at N.E. Jam----you've came along way Buddy. Merry Christmas
Thanks David that means a lot coming from you. After the major accident in 2005, and a very serious brain injury, where I couldn't even walk or talk for a year, I am trying my best to come back to normal. Every day is a struggle, and I am not sure that getting back to normal is even a possibility. That being said, I never give up. You guys motivate me every day to move forward, and I thank you for that!! I hope that one of these days I can do the guitar some justice that it deserves...

Steve

PS. This of course pales in comparison your experiences in Viet Nam...

Last edited:

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
I was so moved by that performance that day, I left my guitar behind when I went home. ;)

We motivate you???

Are you kidding?

You inspire the whole BGU movement.

You're a good man Steve

db

:thumbup::thumbup: That's for sure!