Electric Guitars String packs - 10's only??

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Several years ago, I bought a package of 10 - 20 High E strings (10's). I've gone through them all but now I don't remember where I bought them. Any ideas?
They were really no frills. all 20 strings shipped in one plastic sleeve.
I looked at Strings & Beyond and Just Strings but I can't find the package containing 10-20 strings ALL 10's .

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I just bought some a couple months ago from Amazon. It was six-packs of EB .010 strings. I opened my string drawer and realized I had half a dozen open sets that were missing the .010s. I guess I broke more strings than I thought!

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I didn’t see a package of 20 though. I just put in the amount I want.
I just bought some a couple months ago from Amazon. It was six-packs of EB .010 strings. I opened my string drawer and realized I had half a dozen open sets that were missing the .010s. I guess I broke more strings than I thought!
Yeah, I broke a high E recently while changing strings, and if I break a string it's always the high E. Makes sense to have some on hand as opposed to stealing them from full sets. :Beer:

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Several years ago, I bought a package of 10 - 20 High E strings (10's). I've gone through them all but now I don't remember where I bought them. Any ideas?
They were really no frills. all 20 strings shipped in one plastic sleeve.
I looked at Strings & Beyond and Just Strings but I can't find the package containing 10-20 strings ALL 10's .
Juststrings.com sells bulk strings that way. I always have about a dozen on hand in 9, 9.5, and 10 gauge.

sloslunas

NM Blues
So I thought I would take in some "forum wisdom" and string up my guitar with all tens!! First strum and it was; What the hell are these boys smoking?? :)... Hope all is well!
Once again Jack, you probably put them on backwards. Try to keep up bud...

Steve

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Juststrings.com sells bulk strings that way. I always have about a dozen on hand in 9, 9.5, and 10 gauge.
I'll look again but I couldn't find them on juststrings. (that's where I bought them last time).

Don't know what went wrong last time, but I found them.
Thanks!

Last edited: