Successfully Resisting Black Friday GAS Attack

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Supposedly the biggest sales day of the Christmas season, Mike (the green meaning money). I read that Ebay coined the phrase.
It has nothing to do with saving the planet but if you want an acoustic guitar, it sounds like a good time to buy one.
;)

This week's the first I've heard of the green variety; marketing email made it through my spam filter. I just chalked it up to those drunk gomers in various marketing departments. :Beer:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
This week's the first I've heard of the green variety; marketing email made it through my spam filter. I just chalked it up to those drunk gomers in various marketing departments. :Beer:

Green Monday has been around for a year or two, brought to you by the same gomers that brought you Mother's Day, Father's Day and (my personal favorite) any day's a good day for beer day.
(OK, I made the last one up but since retiring well, any day's a good day for a beer.)

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
This week's the first I've heard of the green variety
Same here. What was wrong with Cyber Monday. It's been used long enough everybody knows what it is. It has been Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and then Giving Tuesday for 10 years. Why re-brand it now. Oh yeah - and get off-a my lawn too!! :whistle::Beer:

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Same here. What was wrong with Cyber Monday. It's been used long enough everybody knows what it is. It has been Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and then Giving Tuesday for 10 years. Why re-brand it now. Oh yeah - and get off-a my lawn too!! :whistle::Beer:
Yes but all those have grown to weeks or even months!

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
I was actually beginning to think that I had developed a serious illness (in addition to my broken neck) - a complete lack of GAS.
Then I saw those Boss Waza headphones and realized I was probably still ok. But it does seem to be in remission for some reason.
How does that happen?? I have actually been thinking about selling some stuff.
I'm still a bit concerned.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I was actually beginning to think that I had developed a serious illness (in addition to my broken neck) - a complete lack of GAS.
Then I saw those Boss Waza headphones and realized I was probably still ok. But it does seem to be in remission for some reason.
How does that happen?? I have actually been thinking about selling some stuff.
I'm still a bit concerned.

So maybe a road trip to sweetwater hq could fix ya?