Dancing With My Soul Mate Tonight (An Original)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Seeing as everyone is putting up nice songs, I thought I'd post one in which I'm not in prison or lying drunk in an alley.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wrote this for my eldest daughters wedding. I thought I'd be a super trendy tech dad, and put it on a memory stick to play for the first dance, but when I took it to the DJ, he informed me that the latest system he uses doesn't have USB, only bluetooth, and asked if I had it on my phone....., which of course I didn't. DUH!!!! Anyway she loved it when she eventually heard it. Hope you like it.:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/bt7f7ews55kl8b4/Dancing With My Soul Mate Tonight.mp3?dl=0

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Very nice! Nice clean tone on guitar, and really like the vocal harmonies! Great job. Bet your daughter was thrilled!

Elwood

Blues
beautiful song! another masterful job with the recording/mixing! Amazing piece of work you did.
and the wedding story...I betcha Murphy was not on the invite list, he pops up everywhere! Things always seem to work out well though. Sure sounds like this did!
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Pretty:)

Lovely song, Davy.
Another wonderful production(y)

Sounds like simple expression of what must be true love.:X3:

Hope you didn't over drink at the reception, hate to find out you spent the night in jail:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
It's been a while, we know you're working on something:sneaky:

What's on the plate?
This one will be hard to beat.
Very perceptive of you Moto. I have a few bouncing around at the minute, including the 'crazy' one I wrote after watching a Pink Floyd DVD. I wrote down the craziest line I could think of, and built the rest of the song around it. I have only nibbled at it now and then, and it is now about 10 minutes long!!!:eek: And still not finished!!:eek: Hopefully get back to recording soon.(y)

EDIT - Just went to see what the 'Epic' needed next, and noticed that it is actually going to be between 11 & 12 minutes long!!!!!:sleep::sleep::ROFLMAO:

EDIT 2 - Had a look at when I started this 'Epic' and got the shock of my life!!!! November or December 2018!!!!!!:eek: Better get moving and get it finished.;)

Last edited: