IMG_0488.JPG IMG_0489.JPG IMG_0490.JPG
Michael Kelly Hybrid Special Guitar
Features:
  • Chambered Mahogany Body w/Spalt Maple Top
  • 24.75"-Scale Modern "C" Mahogany Neck w/Pau Ferro Fretboard
  • Rockfield® SWC Pickups w/ Push-Pull Coil Tap
  • Fishman® Powerchip and Fishman® Under-Saddle Pickup
Hybrid Features
The electronic work on the Michael Kelly Hybrid Special is very unique in its own way. You have the option to switch between a Fishman pickup from under the saddle for acoustic guitar tone, or the Rockfield SWC push-pull coil tap pickups for electric guitar tone. Not only can you switch between these pickups, you can blend them as well providing even more options to experiment with when writing or recording.
$625 plus actual shipping

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
Also have for sale:

2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional natural mahogany top $1500 plus actual shipping
2015 Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Inverness Green $600 plus actual shipping
Squire Telecaster, all black with Kiesel locking tuners and humbuckers $150 plus actual shipping
Supro Westbury Flame Maple Tobacco Top $300 plus actual shipping
Epiphone ES-339 Sunburst Bigsby $325 plus actual shipping
Jay Turser Strat Red with inlaid vines in neck $160 plus actual shipping
Hagstrom Viking Semi Hollow Tobacco Sunburst $600 plus actual shipping
Hofner Ignition Class Bass Sunburst $375 plus actual shipping

Photo's or questions PM me
All guitars are used, but in brand new condition most come with hardshell case or gig bag

Last edited:

Wildwood

Playin' Blues
That Michael Kelly is sweet. I have two and love them both. BTW...did you know that the company was named after the founders kids :cool:

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Yes, Tobacco Sunburst.
I jam with a guy on Wednesday nights that had one, a Sunburst like yours. In fact, he made me take it and play it between jams and I really enjoyed it. A tone monster! He sold it Then he bought another one, this one red, and now his son took that one and plays it in a group. I don't know if he is looking. I'll mention it to him tonight. If he is at all interested I'll put him in touch.

CVTOT

Blues Newbie
I jam with a guy on Wednesday nights that had one, a Sunburst like yours. In fact, he made me take it and play it between jams and I really enjoyed it. A tone monster! He sold it Then he bought another one, this one red, and now his son took that one and plays it in a group. I don't know if he is looking. I'll mention it to him tonight. If he is at all interested I'll put him in touch.
Thanks, appreciate the help. It is a great guitar.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Funny, nobody here so far is scolding you for thinning the herd!
I am just soooooooo disappointed in everyone on here.;):rolleyes:

@CVTOT , I didn't go to my jam last night; I wasn't up for it. So didn't pass information along (in case you were waiting for a report). But I'll see him tomorrow night.