Clipped wing

ronico

rainyislandblues
Had surgery to " release" my ulnar nerve at the elbow and some sort of radial nerve transfer in my wrist along with a carpal tunnel thing at the same time. Uncomfortable but not the pain I had been expecting. Can't work for at least a couple of months or so. What a PO I have all this time and can't spend it playing. Been a week so far and back to Victoria bc next Monday to see surgeon for a post op follow up so will know more after that. Can already feel the cheating coming down the pipes! LOL!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Had surgery to " release" my ulnar nerve at the elbow and some sort of radial nerve transfer in my wrist along with a carpal tunnel thing at the same time. Uncomfortable but not the pain I had been expecting. Can't work for at least a couple of months or so. What a PO I have all this time and can't spend it playing. Been a week so far and back to Victoria bc next Monday to see surgeon for a post op follow up so will know more after that. Can already feel the cheating coming down the pipes! LOL!
Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

ronico

rainyislandblues
@ captain Moto,Fretting of course! @PapaBear been trying to stay ahead of the game working on little chords and comping and alternate shapes and voicings. Looking at open D stuff as well with two finger chords. And have that course on hand, review time! One way or the other I'm going to get something out of this but I'm not really getting any more patient as I get older. Who's got time for Dat!? Already in my head hear the Doc saying "Yeah that's good therapy". Thanks for the thoughts people, feeling optimistic!

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
In 2018 I spent a couple months recovering from breaking 3 ribs, shoulder blade and collarbone - good time to practice your vocal training too!

Kevin

ronico

rainyislandblues
Thanks all for your best wishes. Details to follow... Yeah @ Kestrou was talking with my bud and he said plug in a mic and nail some lyrics. Been working on some (shame on me, not) not blues tunes more Americana for a bit for a personal set list kinda thing. Anyhow thanks for the support!